7 Things I Hope to Do Before I Die
1. Read ALL the books in my library – and then some!
2. Be so filled with the love of Jesus that it just overflows out of me onto those around me
3. Write several books
4. Be a naturopath/cranial sacral therapist
5. Be a wonderful grandma
6. Go to Israel
7. Go on a missions trip to India
7 Things I Cannot Do Well
1. Get dinner on the table before my family calls Pizza Hut
2. Identify anything in nature – trees, birds, flowers, stars, bugs, etc.
3. Plumbing/electrical work
4. Remember names
5. Recall dates in history
6. Keep the lead out of my foot
7. Write timely thank-you notes
7 Of My Favorite Movies
1. Rough Riders
2. The Day Lincoln Was Shot
3. Roughing It
4. March of the Penguins
5. Fiddler on the Roof
6. My Fair Lady
7. What the Deaf Man Heard
7 Things I Say Often
1. What does that have to do with the price of rice in China?
2. Sweetie Pie
3. Sit your buns down
5. I have learned to be content in whatever state I am in. (Texas)
6. Yeah huh is not a word.
7. It bombed right out.
7 Things I Love About My Husband
1. Is able to integrate all the pieces of the puzzle in the bigger scheme of life
2. Is extremely intelligent
3. Has a great sense of humor
4. Loves the Lord with all his heart
5. Works hard to be a peacemaker at work
6. Has a strong work ethic
7. Has an extensive vocabulary
7 Of My Favorite Books
1. The Scarlet Pimpernel
2. Fit For Life, by Harvey Diamond
3. What to Do About Your Brain-Injured Child, by Glenn Doman
4. The Original Home Schooling Series, by Charlotte Mason
5. Child Training Tips, by Reb Bradley
6. A Family Guide to the Biblical Holidays, by Robin Sampson
7. What the Bible Says About Healthy Living, by Rex Russell, MD
If you read this, I tag you!