Mar 16, 2006

Did God Create Splenda?

When I am considering what substances to put into my family's bodies, I always ask myself three simple questions, which I learned from Rex Russell:
  1. Did God create this for food? (and do I know exactly what He did create for food?)
  2. Is this food in a chemically unaltered state from that which God created? (refined, purified, homogenized, pasteurized, GMOs, chemicals, preservatives, anything I can't pronounce, etc. Cooking, cutting, juicing, etc. are all chemically unaltered forms of God's created foods for us.)
  3. Am I addicted? (sugar, salt, fat, caffeine)

I used to be very confused when I read different health "experts," as one would say soy is good for you and another would say soy is bad for you, eggs, artificial sweeteners, etc. Now I am perfectly clear on whether or not I choose to put anything into my body that God did not design to be there.

Did God create Splenda? Click here for more information on the harmfulness of Splenda.

No comments: