Mar 5, 2006

Overcoming Adrenal Fatigue

For years I thought I had chronic fatigue, but this last summer, I came across a book that changed my life: Adrenal Fatigue by James L. Wilson.  This book not only clearly describes what adrenal fatigue is, but it has an extensive questionnaire to help you find out if this is your situation, including a section to help you figure out what is causing your own adrenal fatigue and how severe it is, and several other tests to help verify your questionnaire.  The second part of the book devotes a chapter to each of the different aspects of adrenal fatigue, giving both stories and possible solutions for each cause.  Therefore, everyone would have a different life “prescription” for recovering from adrenal fatigue.

By last summer, I had extreme adrenal burnout.  Now, I am almost back to normal.  If you are feeling stressed in life, which usually causes physical problems, consider checking out this book.  I thank God for using many different things to bring healing into my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean can work on your adrenals as well.

I think I'll ask him, next time I see him, if my adrenals are fatigued. A CST told me that once - yrs ago - but I never followed up on it.

Jen Fishburne said...

Actually, I would be very interested to see what he could do without all the other stuff I've done to get well. Natasha knows very well what Sean can do for the adrenals!