I’ve been tagged (but I borrowed a slightly different version from another blog!).
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Bookkeeper and computers at the Crisis Pregnancy Center
2. Data-entry clerk for Oregon Dept of Transportation (driver’s licenses and tickets, too!)
3. Tax collector (gasoline taxes for Oregon)
4. Nuclear, Chemical, Biological Specialist – US Army
Four movies that made an impression in some way:
1. Fiddler on the Roof: the story of my husband’s ancestors
2. Harvest of Fire: an Amish shunning
3. Saint Maybe: forgiveness doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences
4. Rough Riders: a great way to learn history; why being rich and important is meaningless
Four places you have lived:
1. Scotland, twice briefly
2. Germany – 10 years
3. Oregon – most of my growing up years
4. Colorado Springs
Four TV shows you like to watch:
(So they’re all the DVD version really!)
1. Little House on the Prairie
2. Highway to Heaven
3. Road to Avonlea
4. I Love Lucy
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Orlando, FL – highly recommend The Holy Land Experience and RC Sproul’s church
2. every place Jennifer W. has lived
3. Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, and historic Virginia
Four websites you visit daily:
1. Friends’ Blogs
Four of your favorite foods:
1. homemade healthy pizza
2. cottage cheese
3. cooked cabbage
4. turkey bacon
Four cars you have owned:
1. Toyota Tundra
2. Mercury Villager
3. Chrysler LeBaron
4. Jeep Cherokee
Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. In bed where I belong!
2. Should have been camping in Corpus this weekend, but sickness rules
3. In a good church
4. Fellowshiping with good friends
Four things your friends don't know about you:
(Hey! WYSIWYG) I don’t have many secrets, so you may already know these.
1. I used to always want to be a race car driver, until I decided that was irresponsible as a mom.
2. You would have to work VERY HARD to offend me these days.
3. I was a true "wallflower" growing up, almost never speaking to anyone, having very few friends. I didn't even begin to learn about being a friend until I taught a Bible study by Gary Smalley and John Trent about personalities about 10 years ago.
4. I memorized thousands of verses in the Bible BEFORE I became a Christian; but God's Word never returns to Him void, and He continually used those passages to bring my mind back to Him, and eventually my heart.
If you read this, you're tagged!