May 22, 2006

My Treasure Collection

It occurred to me recently that I really love sharing some treasures that I find along my walk in life. If I find something that is really special to me, I want to show it to everyone! I want to tout its good points; I want others to share in my enthusiasm. I don't necessarily want everyone to have the same treasure collection that I do, but maybe one person could share this wonder, and another could share that beauty. It really is true, you know, it is more blessed to give than to receive.

I hope that as you peruse my ever-growing treasure collection of gems, you will find one to share with me once in a while. Let me know which ones glow in your treasure collection, too.

My treasure collection will consist of my favorite homeschool curriculum gems, my favorite spiritual teachers who are gems, my favorite music and movie gems, and other gems that have enriched my treasure collection. Sift through them as I add them here and there. I hope you find a gem to add to your treasure collection, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree...there are MANY treasures that we are given in this life! :)

I just found your blog and it's VERY interesting...if you stop by mine here anytime soon...you'll see my kids in the adventure of planting their very first vegetable garden and hopefully in a few days I'll be able to post them planting their own flowers too!!! LOL
Hope that you can find the time to come by my blog site and please post a comment when you do...I like for those who visit my site to let me know they've been there :) (you will need to 1. register (FREE), on the right side of my site before you post...this is just to make your visits more personalized, etc. and then 2. click "Leave Your Comments" back at the regular part of my site on any comments that interests you, and then 3. "Post Reply" once the comments page comes up and type your comment).

I'll try to visit your site regularly and hope that you visit mine as well! :) God Bless! :)